Subscribe to Tax News & Comment to receive future issues, invitations to seminars, and newly published tax articles. New York CPAs receive CPE credits for attending tax seminars given by the Office.
Search by Category
Natural Language Search
Recent Articles & Treatises
- Table of Contents for May 18 Lecture Materials April 28, 2023
- Register for Thursday, May 18 Tax Seminar in Old Westbury [click card to register] April 12, 2023
- Subscribe to Tax News & Comment April 6, 2023
- Tax News & Comment — April 2023 March 31, 2023
- Tax News & Comment — June 2019 March 4, 2023
- Tax News & Comment – April 2017 March 13, 2017
- Tax News & Comment — May 2016 May 14, 2016
- FROM WASHINGTON & ALBANY — Current Election Probabilities; Tax Plans of Trump and Clinton May 13, 2016
- FROM FEDERAL AND NYS COURTS: Recent Developments & 2015 Decisions of Note May 13, 2016
- IRS & NYS DTF MATTERS: Recent Developments & 2015 Regs. & Rulings of Note May 13, 2016
- Creating and Maintaining Flexibility in Wills and Trusts May 13, 2016
- Executor and Trustee Commissions Under NY EPTL
- Legal Basis for Seeking Abatement of New York State Tax Penalties
- Letters Testamentary
- Register Now for May 18 Breakfast Seminar in Old Westbury. 2.5 CPE Credits for CPAs in Tax. Still time to register! See Table of Contents below. Click card to register online.
- Distributable Net Income and Income in Respect of a Decedent
- Gain, Loss and Depreciation Issues in Like Kind Exchange
- New York's Revised Decanting Statute Under EPTL §10-6.6
- Rev. Rul. 85-13: Is There a Limit to Disregarding Disregarded Entities?
- Requirement of Filing Federal Gift Tax Return
- Defeating The Right of Election in EPTL § 5-1.1-A
You must be logged in to post a comment.