Search by Category
Natural Language Search
Recent Articles & Treatises
- Registration now open for September 17, 2019 CPE Seminar, “IRC Sec. 199A: Wasn’t the Code to be Simplified?” August 26, 2019
- A Journey Through IRC Section 199A: Wasn’t the Code to be Simplified? July 25, 2019
- Tax News & Comment — August 2019 July 25, 2019
- Tax News & Comment – April 2017 March 13, 2017
- Tax News & Comment — May 2016 May 14, 2016
- FROM WASHINGTON & ALBANY — Current Election Probabilities; Tax Plans of Trump and Clinton May 13, 2016
- FROM FEDERAL AND NYS COURTS: Recent Developments & 2015 Decisions of Note May 13, 2016
- IRS & NYS DTF MATTERS: Recent Developments & 2015 Regs. & Rulings of Note May 13, 2016
- Creating and Maintaining Flexibility in Wills and Trusts May 13, 2016
- Escaping the Quandary Posed by Unreported Foreign Accounts May 13, 2016
- Like Kind Exchanges Alive and Well: An Update May 13, 2016
- Executor and Trustee Commissions Under NY EPTL
- Modifying or "Decanting" Irrevocable Trusts: New York's Decanting Statute Annotated
- September 17 CPE Breakfast Lecture in Old Westbury, New York -- "IRC Sec. 199A: Wasn't the Code to be Simplified?"
- Legal Basis for Seeking Abatement of New York State Tax Penalties
- Tax Planning For Divorce
- The IRC § 2036 Trap in Planning With FLPs & Grantor Trusts
- Gain, Loss and Depreciation Issues in Like Kind Exchange
- Rev. Rul. 85-13: Is There a Limit to Disregarding Disregarded Entities?
- David L. Silverman, Esq.
- Modifying or "Decanting" Irrevocable Trusts
This entry was posted in Divorce, Divorce, Tax Planning For and tagged equitable distribution new york, estate tax divorce, gift tax divorce, irc section 1041, irc section 151, IRC section 71, property transfers in divorce, recapture of alimont, section 121 exclusion divorce, tax planning for divorce, taxation of alimony, taxation of child support. Bookmark the permalink.